August 25, 2005

Geographical clarification

Just to be clear, we are not planning a trip to Tasmania. Nope. We're going to Tanzania - as in that country in Africa. Seems that at least one person (you know who you are) was a little confused - especially when I blathered on about warm tropical beaches. There aren't so many of those in Tasmania. Also, you won't find the Serengetti or Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tasmania. If you want to see those, you're better off going to Tanzania. Like us. In a very short period of time. Boy do we have a lot to do.... Now, back to working on my thesis defense...

2 comments:

e said...

feel free to use my favorite two thesis defense tactics:

1. oh yeah?
2. no, you're stupid.

keldog said...

I blame it on the child... she stole my logical brain. in fact, it was an underhanded ploy to give you something to blog about. i'll try not to feel stupid now...